+86 15178133023

Opening hours

Mon - Sun : 07:00 - 23:00

mines safety and inspection regulations reg

• Mine Health and Safety Act Regulations Machinery and

terrrs Ilthe Mine Health and Safety Act, as set out in the in the Schedule. II) SUSAN A8ANGU MINISTER OF MINERAL RESOURCES SCHEDULE REGULATIONS AMENDMENTS CHAPTER 8 MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT Amendment of regulation 8.9 of the Mine Health and Safety Regulations 1. Regulation 8.9 of the Mine Health and Safety Regulations is hereby amended

Read More
  • Mines and Works Inspection Regulations 2013

uncommenced29.8.2013 to 31.8.2013Mines and Works Inspection Regulations 2013 PreliminaryPart 1 [30.8.2013] This version is not published under the Legislation Revision and Publication Act 2002 3 amenity of an area or place includes any quality or condition of the area or place that conduces to its biological, physical or cultural value;

Read More
  • Coal Mining Safety and Health Regulation 2017

v37 Queensland Coal Mining Safety and Health Regulation 2017 Subordinate Legislation 2017 No. 165 made under the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999

Read More
  • Mine Safety and Health Administration

The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) (/ m /) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor which administers the provisions of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (Mine Act) to enforce compliance with mandatory safety and health standards as a means to eliminate fatal accidents, to reduce the frequency

Read More
  • Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety

Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Supporting a safe, fair and responsible future for the Western Australian community, industry and resources sector. The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety has brought together the Department of Mines and Petroleum and most of the Department of Commerce.

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 13.5

MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 13.5 13.5 .Dumping precautions (1) The manager of a mine must ensure that the design, layout, construction and maintenance of any dump or stockpile takes into account the following factors to minimize any potential for instability of

Read More
  • Mining Safety Mining Health and Safety Legislation in

Mine Health and Safety Act No. 29 of 1996. The Act has been updated up to and including the regulations published in Government Gazette No. 29458 dated 15 December 2006. To provide for protection of the health and safety of employees and other persons at mines and, for that purpose to promote a culture of health and safety;

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 2.21

MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 2.21 2.21 .First class mine managers certificate (1) In this regulation applicant means an applicant for a first class mine managers certificate; . mining law means (a) the Act and these regulations; and

Read More
  • Mining regulation Mining Safe Work Australia

Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994; Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995; More information on Western Australias WHS regulatory framework for mining is available at the Department of Mines and Petroleum website. South Australia WHS requirements for mining are regulated through Chapter 10 of the Work Health and Safety Regulations

Read More
  • Mining Ministry of Labour

This page contains links to resources related to mining safety including videos, fact sheets, posters. Inspection Blitzes. Mining Blitzes; Regulations. Mines and Mining Plants (R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 854) Partners. Workplace Safety North; Workplace Safety and Insurance Board . Ministry of Labour. Employment Standards. Education, Outreach and

Read More
  • Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995

Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 24 Jan 2017 Current 06 d0 06 Versions of this Subsidiary legislation (includes consolidations, Reprints and As made versions) Please Note The link to this page has been updated to law s4641. Home gt; Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations

Read More
  • Mining Safety Mining Health and Safety Legislation in

Mine Health and Safety Act No. 29 of 1996. The Act has been updated up to and including the regulations published in Government Gazette No. 29458 dated 15 December 2006. To provide for protection of the health and safety of employees and other persons at mines and, for that purpose to promote a culture of health and safety;

Read More
  • Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 06 d0 03

Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 Contents page ii Version 06 d0 03 As at 24 Jan 2017 Extract from slp.wa.gov.au, see that website for further information Subdivision B Constitution and proceedings 2.8. Constitution mine managers and underground supervisors certificates 12 2.9.

Read More
  • South Australian Legislation

Regulations. All regulations previously made under the Mines and Works Inspection Act 1920; Revoked by Mines and Works Inspection Regulations 1998. Mines and Works Inspection Regulations 1965ceased; Mines and Works Inspection Regulations 1996ceased; Mines and Works Inspection Regulations 1998ceased; Mines and Works Inspection

Read More
  • Health and Safety at Work (Mining Operations and Quarrying

May 15, 20170183;32;Health and Safety at Work (Mining Operations and Quarrying Operations) Regulations 2016 (LI 2016/17) Jerry Mateparae, Governor General

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995

MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 TABLE OF PROVISIONS PART 1 Preliminary 1.1. Citation 1.2. Commencement 1.3. Terms used 1.4. Exemption if substantial compliance 1.5. Exemption if compliance unnecessary or impracticable PART 2 Administration Division 1

Read More
  • Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulation 2014

Work Health and Safety (Mines) Act 2013 Page 9 (2014 No 799) Current version for 12.12.2014 to date (generated on 18.12.2014 at 1158) Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulation 2014 [NSW] Part 1 Preliminary Part 1 Preliminary 1 Name of Regulation This Regulation is the Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulation 2014. 2 Commencement Regulations.

Read More
  • Coal Mining Safety and Health Regulation 2017

v37 Queensland Coal Mining Safety and Health Regulation 2017 Subordinate Legislation 2017 No. 165 made under the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999

Read More

Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 Contents As at 24 Jan 2017 Version 06 d0 06 page iii Published on legislation.wa.gov.au Part 3 Management of mines

Read More
  • Regulations Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)

The Mine Act gives the Secretary of Labor authority to develop, promulgate, and revise health or safety standards for the protection of life and prevention of injuries in the nations mines. Implementation of the Mine Act includes Regulations and Standards in 30 CFR Parts 1 199; Rulemaking documents, including Proposed and Final Rules

Read More
  • Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Regulation 2017

169; The State of Queensland (Office of Queensland Parliamentary Counsel) 2014 2019 (Ver. 2.5.2 Rev. 5457)

Read More

Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 Contents page iv Consolidation 3b 3.18. Registered manager to ensure inspections carried out in accordance with this Division 39 3.19. Inspection of workplaces in quarry operations 39 3.20. Inspection of underground workplaces in coal mines 39 3.21. Inspection of other underground workplaces 40 3.22.

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995

MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 TABLE OF PROVISIONS PART 1 Preliminary 1.1. Citation 1.2. Commencement 1.3. Terms used 1.4. Exemption if substantial compliance 1.5. Exemption if compliance unnecessary or impracticable PART 2 Administration Division 1

Read More
  • Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Regulation 2017

169; The State of Queensland (Office of Queensland Parliamentary Counsel) 2014 2019 (Ver. 2.5.2 Rev. 5457)

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 5.13

MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 5.13 5.13 . Records to be kept (1) The manager of a mine must cause to be kept at the mine (a) an electrical log book in which the information required by this Part must be recorded; and (b) plans showing the location and details of all

Read More
  • Minerals safety legislation

A company may seek an exemption from a specific regulation in the Mines Safety and Inspection Regulation 1995. For the exemption to be granted, the State Mining Engineer must be satisfied that there is substantial compliance with the requirement (see r. 1.4) compliance with the requirement would be unnecessary or impracticable (see r. 1.5).

Read More
  • Mine Health and Safety Regulations, 10th draft Gov

regulations made under section 138a of the minerals (prospecting and mining) act, 33 of 1992 as amended health and safety of persons employed or otherwise present in or at mines The Minister has, under section 138A of the Minerals (Prospecting and Mining) Act, 33 OF 1992, as amended, made the regulations set out in the Schedule.

Read More
  • Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 06 d0 03

Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995 Contents page ii Version 06 d0 03 As at 24 Jan 2017 Extract from slp.wa.gov.au, see that website for further information Subdivision B Constitution and proceedings 2.8. Constitution mine managers and underground supervisors certificates 12 2.9.

Read More
  • Mining regulation Mining Safe Work Australia

Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994; Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations 1995; More information on Western Australias WHS regulatory framework for mining is available at the Department of Mines and Petroleum website. South Australia WHS requirements for mining are regulated through Chapter 10 of the Work Health and Safety Regulations

Read More
  • Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994

Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994 Contents page iv [This compilation shows amendments proposed by Bill No. 76 1 (Pt. 2).] 31BM. General duty of principal employer and manager in respect of notices 65 31BN. Review of notices by inspector 66 31BO. Manager to put notices etc. in mine record book 67 Part 4 Management of mines

Read More
  • Underground Mining Regulations Occupational Health and

This page contains the full text of the Underground Mining Regulations consolidated by the Nova Scotia Registry of Regulations to N.S. Reg. 140/2015. Report on general inspection at mine. but does not include a shaft conveyance or a mine car; MSHA means the Mine Safety and Health Administration of the United States Department of

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 6.2

MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 6.2 6.2 .Plant to be maintained and operated in safe manner (1) The principal employer, and every other employer, at a mine must ensure that, in respect to any plant in the mine

Read More
  • Mining Ministry of Labour

This page contains links to resources related to mining safety including videos, fact sheets, posters. Inspection Blitzes. Mining Blitzes; Regulations. Mines and Mining Plants (R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 854) Partners. Workplace Safety North; Workplace Safety and Insurance Board . Ministry of Labour. Employment Standards. Education, Outreach and

Read More
  • Health, Safety and Reclamation Code for Mines in British

The Code is used as the primary vehicle for regulation of the Provinces mining industry. Mine Health Safety and Reclamation Code Page Mines Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, 13 Variance of regulations or code for individual mine 14 Discrimination 15 Inspections 16 Order not to interfere with public works, etc.

Read More
  • Regulations Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)

MSHA is responsible for enforcing the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977 (Mine Act) as amended by the MINER Act of 2006. The Mine Act gives the Secretary of Labor authority to develop, promulgate, and revise health or safety standards for the protection of life and prevention of injuries in the nations mines.

Read More
  • The Mines Regulations 2014 Legislation.gov.uk

The Mines Regulations 2014 (the Regulations) consolidate and modernise the law on health and safety in mines in Great Britain. The Regulations implement, as regards Great Britain, Council Directive 1992/104/EEC on the minimum requirements for improving the safety and health protection of workers in surface and underground mineral extracting industries.

Read More
  • Emergency management for Western Australian mines

Emergency management for Western Australian mines CODE OF PRACTICE. 1. 1 Introduction. 1.1 Aims. The potentially hazardous nature of mining operations, and their often remote locations, mean that being prepared for an emergency situation is critical to the safety and health of personnel. For the purposes of this code of practice, the term

Read More
  • MINES SAFETY AND INSPECTION REGULATIONS 1995 REG 1.3

AS followed by a designation refers to the Australian Standard having that designation that is published by Standards Australia and includes any amendment to the document made before the day on which the Mines Safety and Inspection Amendment Regulations 2012 regulation 4 commences 1 ;

Read More