+86 15178133023

Opening hours

Mon - Sun : 07:00 - 23:00

david turin gold rush

• What Happened to Dave Turin From Gold Rush? Miner Resigned

The Hoffman crew is still hard at work on Discoverys Gold Rush, but veteran miner Dave Turin isnt among them. After six seasons, Dave abruptly exited the show in March after his conflict

Read More
  • About Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) 171; Dozer Dave Turin

Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) from Discovery Channels hit TV show Gold Rush Dave was brought on board the Hoffman crew to help in their pursuit for gold, while having it filmed for a reality show. Although Dave wore many hats and operated several pieces of heavy equipment through the seven seasons of gold mining, it was the extensive hours he

Read More
  • Dave Turin Bio, Net Worth, What Is the Gold Rush Star

Dave Turin has spent a greater part of his life quarrying and mining as a means of survival and also as something he enjoys doing. The civil engineer and TV personality is known for his exploits in the reality series, Gold Rush, which airs on Discovery channel. To understand Turin better, it is important to note that he is one of the most significant personalities on the show.

Read More
  • Dave Turin Net Worth TheRichest

He is currently seen on Gold Rush Alaska which is aired on the Discovery Channel. Popular as Gold Rush, the show which is currently on its third season features the lives of miners as they attempt to dig a fortune in Klondike and Alaska. Though he doesn't know much about mining, Dave Turin is undeniably knowledgeable in moving earth safely.

Read More
  • What Happened to Dave Turin From Gold Rush? Miner Resigned

The Hoffman crew is still hard at work on Discoverys Gold Rush, but veteran miner Dave Turin isnt among them. After six seasons, Dave abruptly exited the show in March after his conflict

Read More
  • Dave Turin Bio, Facts, Family Famous Birthdays

Learn about Dave Turin his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Quarry manager and mining expert who is a reality personality on the show Gold Rush. Before Fame.

Read More
  • Gold Rush Star Dave Turin Could Be Getting His Own Show

Dec 22, 20170183;32;Fans watching Season 8 0f Gold Rush have really missed Todd Hoffmans former right hand man, Dave Turin. From his first guest appearance in the inaugural season of the Discovery gold mining show, Dozer Dave proved to be invaluable to the Hoffman crew.

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia

OverviewBefore Gold RushDave Turin, quot;Dozer Davequot;, is a quarry and mining expert and a member of the Hoffman Crew. He is one of the few members of the crew that actually knows what he is doing. He said he is 57 during the 2016 mining season (season 8 2016 2017 TV season).Read More
  • Gold Rush Dave Turin's Lost Mine (TV Series 2019 ) IMDb

With Dave Turin, Jason Sanchez, Chris Taylor, Paul Christie. Dave Turin visits several disused gold mines around the Western United States and decides which mine to get up and running, turning it into a profitable, working mine.

Read More
  • Dave Turin wiki/bio net worth, wife, why did he leave

Follow with us to know more about this star and what he is doing now. Also, we will explain why did he leave gold rush? Dave Turin Wiki/Bio. David Turin widely known as Dave was born in Sandy, Oregon, U.S on 21st April 1959.

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave Posts Facebook

Hey Team Turin There's something fun planned coming down the pike. Wanna see what questions you have for myself, Nathan Clark Gold Rush Dave Turin's Lost Mines, Chris Taylor, Gold Rush KC, Jesse Goins, and Jason Mexcavator Sanchez, Gold Rush, Lost Mines, TeamTurin regarding Season 1 of Dave Turin's Lost Mine and going forward Let's see if we can fill up the comment thread

Read More
  • Dozer Dave Turin

The Official website of Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) from Discovery Channel's hit TV show Gold Rush

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave Home Facebook

Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave. 151,636 likes 183; 373 talking about this. Official page of Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) from Discovery Channel's hit TV show

Read More
  • Dave Turin from Gold Rush Wiki Net Worth, Family

Dave Turin from Gold Rush Wiki. Dave Turin was born on 29 April 1959, in Oregon, USA, which means that he is 59 years old, his zodiac sign is Taurus, and his nationality is American. He is widely known for appearing in Gold Rush, an acclaimed TV series broadcast on

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Cast Discovery

Gold Rush; Bios; Dave Turin. Dave Turin is a red blooded All American go getter. This former high school and football star earned a degree in Civil Engineering and then joined the family business right out of . He spent three decades running the Turin rock quarry in Oregon with his father and three brothers, and is a driven

Read More
  • Gold Rush on Twitter quot;Dave Turin has a new crew, and a

I sure do miss you on Gold Rush Dozer Dave I totally understand why you left amp; why you finally reached your limit with that smartazz Trey. Trey is one of those guys that just keeps picking away at a person until it turns to violence.

Read More
  • Who's Dave Turin from quot;GoldRushquot;? Wiki Net Worth, Family

Who is Dave Turin? Dave Turin was born on the 21 st April 1959, in Sandy, Oregon USA, and is a reality television personality, best recognized for appearing in the reality TV series Gold Rush as a quarry manager and mining expert.The show has been airing on the Discovery Channel since 2010.

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave Facebook

Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave. 151,564 likes 183; 2,006 talking about this. Official page of Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) from Discovery Channel's hit TV

Read More
  • Gold Rushs Dave Turin on Todd Being Nuts and What They

Gold Rush's Team Hoffman mines for gold in Oregon. We talk to Dave Turin on the team's decision and what went horribly wrong.

Read More
  • David Turin (@grdozerdave) Instagram photos and videos

20.5k Followers, 56 Following, 46 Posts See Instagram photos and videos from David Turin (@grdozerdave)

Read More
  • Gold Rush Dave Turin's Lost Mine Season 2 Release Date

Gold Rush Dave Turins Lost Mine is a reality TV show which first premiered on Discovery on April 5, 2019. In this series, former gold miner Dave Turin travels around the Western United States in search of unused gold mines that can be renovated into fully functional, working, and profitable establishments.

Read More
  • Dave Turin Bio, Net Worth, What Is the Gold Rush Star

Dave Turin has spent a greater part of his life quarrying and mining as a means of survival and also as something he enjoys doing. The civil engineer and TV personality is known for his exploits in the reality series, Gold Rush, which airs on Discovery channel. To understand Turin

Read More
  • G0LD RUSH NEWS DOZER DAVE TURIN LEAVES GOLD RUSH

Mar 29, 20170183;32;GOLD RUSH DAVE TURIN LEAVES GOLD RUSH SPEAKS OUT TO FANS AFTER THE FIGHT WITH TREY PULSON (MINE SAFETY OFFICER). trey pulson fight trey pulson, gold rush gold rush season , gold rush

Read More
  • Will Miner Dave Turin Return to Gold Rush? NewSwirl

Nov 28, 20170183;32;As a miner on the popular television show Gold Rush, Dave Turin was able to find his success. David Anthony Turin was born and raised in Sandy, Oregon in 1959. During his time in high school and , he was notorious as a football player. Eventually, he

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave Facebook

Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave. 151,564 likes 183; 2,006 talking about this. Official page of Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) from Discovery Channel's hit TV

Read More
  • Gold Rush Dave Turin's Lost Mine Watch Full Episodes

Dave Turin, a former Gold Rush miner, sets out on his own prospecting for an abandoned gold mine to reopen. But when an investor backs out, Dave has to decide if he's willing to risk his family's life savings on his ability to bring home the gold.

Read More
  • Will Miner Dave Turin Return to Gold Rush? NewSwirl

Nov 28, 20170183;32;As a miner on the popular television show Gold Rush, Dave Turin was able to find his success. David Anthony Turin was born and raised in Sandy, Oregon in 1959. During his time in high school and , he was notorious as a football player. Eventually, he

Read More
  • Celebrity Drive Dozer Dave Turin of Gold Rush Dave

Dave Turins Lost Mine Fridays 10 p.m. on Discovery. For those who missed Turin and are interested in rocks, minerals, and mines, Turins Gold Rush spinoff has hit the spot. I love it, he says of his job.

Read More
  • Dave Turin from Gold Rush Wiki Net Worth, Family

Contents1 Dave Turin from Gold Rush Wiki2 Net Worth3 Relationship Status and Family4 Ethnicity and Background5 Career6 News7 Social Media7.1 Instagram Dave Turin from Gold Rush Wiki Dave Turin was born on 29 April 1959, in Oregon, USA, which means that he is 59 years old, his zodiac sign is Taurus, and his nationality is

Read More
  • Dave Turin Biography amp; Net Worth Richest Celebrities

David is a reality television personality appearing in the television series known as Gold Rush. He also has a very successful rock quarry family business going on

Read More
  • Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave Home Facebook

Dave Turin Gold Rush Dozer Dave. 151,632 likes 183; 378 talking about this. Official page of Dave Turin (Dozer Dave) from Discovery Channel's hit TV show

Read More
  • 'Gold Rush's' Dave Turin 'Questioned' His Leadership in

It looks like season 7 of Discovery Channels hit series Gold Rush wont be so golden for Dave Turin after all. Coming off a big season 6, Todd Hoffman and his crew were convinced this was

Read More
  • Gold Rush Dave Turin's Lost Mine Programs Discovery

Two years ago, Dave Turin left the mining world, setting out on new ventures, but now, the fan favorite from Discovery Channels 1 rated series GOLD RUSH is making his return to the network in a brand new GOLD RUSH spinoff and Discoverys first GOLD RUSH multi platform series, GOLD RUSH DAVE TURINS LOST MINE.Discovery Channel will premiere seven brand new mid form episodes Friday

Read More
  • Gold Rush Star Dave Turin Decides To Leave The Show

Mar 21, 20170183;32;What all this means for Dave Turin remains to be seen. Fans have been speculating that perhaps he will eventually get his own series, or perhaps he will stay with Gold Rush and just move to another crew. Over the seven seasons of Gold Rush, Dave Turin has been an integral part of the Hoffman crew, and his expertise and sage advice will undoubtedly be sorely missed.

Read More
  • Gold Rush Star Dave Turin Decides To Leave The Show

Mar 21, 20170183;32;What all this means for Dave Turin remains to be seen. Fans have been speculating that perhaps he will eventually get his own series, or perhaps he will stay with Gold Rush and just move to another crew. Over the seven seasons of Gold Rush, Dave Turin has been an integral part of the Hoffman crew, and his expertise and sage advice will undoubtedly be sorely missed.

Read More
  • Dave Turin Bio, Facts, Family Famous Birthdays

Learn about Dave Turin his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Quarry manager and mining expert who is a reality personality on the show Gold Rush. Before Fame.

Read More
  • Where Is Dave on Gold Rush? Find out Why Dave Turin Left

Nov 14, 20170183;32;Is Gold Rush still Gold Rush without one of the shows breakout stars, Dave Turin? Thats the show many fans seem to be asking in addition asking why

Read More
  • What Happened to Dave Turin? Why did Dave Turin Leave Gold

Dave Turin had been in the Gold Rush reality television show for seven years. The television personality had made debut in more than six episodes of the show. He had developed a big fan base in the show and had also made a fortune. However, the veteran actor has left Gold Rush. Dave who is 58 years old left the show sometimes last year. Why did Dave Turin leave Gold Rush?

Read More