+86 15178133023

Opening hours

Mon - Sun : 07:00 - 23:00

mine pump hh sykes pump

• Products Sykes Pumps amp; Parts AmeriPumps

Sykes Pumps offers the largest and most complete line of pumps available on the market today. Units are available in diesel, electric, and hydraulic submersible. Below is a snapshot of the line of pumps we offer. Please contact your distributor to find the pump that is right for you.

Read More
  • Dewatering Pumps Australia AllightSykes

Pumps Our flagship water management brand, Sykes/Primax has been a major force in the worlds auto prime pump market for over 40 years. Much of its success reflects its cleverly designed priming systems which improve fluid handling efficiencies and greatly reduce maintenance requirements.

Read More
  • MINE PUMP APPROVALS APPROVAL NO COMPANY ISSUE

mine pump approvals approval no company issue date description last updated 07/18/16 1 . 2g 2630 ricks mfg and 05/08/73 model 253, 250 vdc with one supply company 2 hp motor, mine gathering pump . 2g 2658a flygt corp 04/10/73 type dbf 75 gh, 440/575 vac, (name changed to itt water amp; wastewater ab) 3 ph, 60 hz with one 5 hp motor,

Read More
  • PUMPSET MANUAL HH160i flexihire.au

Sykes are pleased to offer a 12 month warranty on your new pump. As with all warranties, Sykes warranty is subject to regular maintenance as per the pump manual. To ensure your warranty is maintained, make sure your pump is regularly serviced. Sykes offer maintenance and repairs on our entire range and are able

Read More
  • HH220i, Himax High Head Pumps

The High Head range of pumpsets are fully automatic priming and designed to meet the stringent demands of the mining, construction and rental industries. Boasting one of the best shaft stiffness ratios of any automatic priming pump on the market, the Sykes High Head range provides the reliability to meet market expectations.

Read More
  • Used Sykes Pumps for sale. Sykes equipment amp; more Machinio

Search for used Sykes pumps. Find Sykes and for sale on Machinio.

Read More
  • AllightSykes Pumps, Mobile mining technology

High Performance Pump Solutions. Our Sykes pump brand (known as Primax in some global regions) have been a leading force in the worlds auto prime pump market for more than 50 years. Our pump set array provides a solution for all dewatering needs and ranges from 75mm (3in) to 300mm (12in) with low, medium, high and extra high head pressure

Read More
  • Pump Functions Sykes Pumps amp; Parts, AmeriPumps

As the pump is primed, liquid lifts a float which in turn vents the vacuum to atmosphere. When the pumps loses its prime, the float drops and the process starts over. The air handling capabilities of this system demonstrates why the Sykes Univac system is renowned world wide for the ability to perform nearly any pump job. Self Adjusting Vacuum Seal

Read More
  • HH220i High Head auto prime pump from Sykes Ferret

Sykes HH220i, 200mm (8) High Head auto prime pump offers discharge heads to 138m and flows of up to 282 l/second. Perfect for open cut mining the HH220i comes complete with oil lubricated bearings, stainless steel internals, SG Iron pump housing and Inpro/Seal bearing isolators as standard.

Read More
  • PUMP GUIDE Swalf Group

Sykes Contractors pumps are a fully automatic priming pump and can run dry for extended periods due to the oil bath mechanical seal assembly which allows priming with long suction hoses and suction lifts of up to 9 metres (28 feet).

Read More
  • PUMPSET MANUAL MV150iC Master Hire

Sykes are pleased to offer a 12 month warranty on your new pump. As with all warranties, Sykes warranty is subject to regular maintenance as per the pump manual. To ensure your warranty is maintained, make sure your pump is regularly serviced. Sykes offer maintenance and repairs on our entire range and are able

Read More
  • Mine Dewatering MSHA Approved Stancor Pumps

Stancor has proudly served the building trades, construction, industrial, mining and power generation markets with customized solutions that create the industry's best payback as defined by our customer's operational efficiencies. The company's comprehensive portfolio of pumps and controls, combined with an uncompromising commitment to customer service, has allowed Stancor to evolve into

Read More
  • Pump Hoses and Accessories Sykes Pumps

Pump Hoses and Accessories. Sykes Pumps have been synonymous with the pumping industry for well over 150 years. Our reputation for quality and service has been one of the prime reasons why the name Sykes Pumps is, today, almost a generic term for contractors pumping equipment. With one of the largest pump fleets and vast supplies of hoses and

Read More
  • Heavy Duty Solids Pump Hire National Pumps amp; Energy

National Pumps and Energy Australia offers heavy duty solids pumps for hire and sale across Australia that provide excellent performance and efficiency.

Read More
  • Sykes HH150 PE Dewatering Pump Bidspotter

CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF MOVABLE ASSETS ON AUCTION ONLINE . 0800 24.08.2015 1500 27.08.2015 (SOUTH AFRICAN TIME) 1. NUCO shall have the right to control, regulate and record the auction which is to take place online.

Read More
  • Sykes Pumps Atlantic Pumps

Sykes Pumps Atlantic Pumps stock a range of portable dewatering pumps to substitute Sykes Pumps, designed for dirty water and abrasive applications in the construction and quarries industries. As well as carrying stock of used Sykes Pumps , including the GP100, GP150 and GP200, we have stock of the full range of Audex AD series pumps which have

Read More
  • HH160i offers high degree of flexibility World Pumps

Sykes claims it has designed the HH160i to be robust, reliable and efficient. This all leads to lower operating costs, less fuel usage and reduced maintenance. The company adds that the flexibility of the HH160i pump makes it highly suitable for rental businesses and mine sites where application and duties are

Read More
  • Sykes HH125 PE Dewatering Pump Bidspotter

CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF MOVABLE ASSETS ON AUCTION ONLINE . 0800 24.08.2015 1500 27.08.2015 (SOUTH AFRICAN TIME) 1. NUCO shall have the right to control, regulate and record the auction which is to take place online.

Read More
  • PUMP GUIDE 2.imimg

Sykes was established in Australia in 1967 by UK pump group Henry Sykes Plc. The company traded as Henry Sykes Pumps Pty Ltd importing pumps and equipment from the UK until 1974 when local manufacture commenced in Gateshead, Newcastle NSW. Sykes Pumps manufactured pumps to suit the specific requirements of the

Read More
  • Sykes HH125 Pumps for Sale CEG

Buy these Sykes HH125 Pumps now available for sale at Construction Equipment Guide. Our list of available HH125's are updated daily.

Read More
  • Sykes Xtra High Head Archives International Mining

A constant flow of water into the mines pit area demanded water be urgently and reliably pumped out, according to the company. A fuel efficient Sykes Xtra High Head pump set was chosen for the job, pumping into a 200 mm HDPE line with a head of 127 m to a holding dam.

Read More
  • SIS

We will keeping the customers mine DRY is about more than just supplying the pump units that will delivering also the lower of total operating, maintenance, fuel and even the downtime cost by using the most cost effective pumping solutions. Sykes HH Series. Pipe HDPE 8 12 inch. Pontoon Capacity 6 10 Ton. Standard Monthly Rental

Read More
  • Sykes Dewatering Dewatering amp; Pump Hire Saudi

Dewatering Pump Hire from Sykes Dewatering LLC. Sykes Dewatering are leaders in dewatering solutions. No other provider in Saudi Arabia can draw upon as much Middle Eastern expertise in deep well dewatering and groundwater control, with equipment and services for both hire and installation of diesel centrifugal pumps and bore hole deep well pumps.

Read More
  • mine pump HH220 sykes pump gezinsbondsint amands.be

mine pump hh sykes pump residencesantagatait. mine pump hh220 sykes pump myweeklycheck mine pump hh220 sykes pump; china mining equipment uk keith; , The proposed mine is sited in the far north of the state of South Australia, around Dewatering Pumps Sykes Pump Hire Oman Pump Hire amp; Dewatering Solutions Sykes Pumps Oman offers a

Read More
  • Pump Hire Water Pump Rental Sykes Pumps

Pump Hire. Sykes Pumps has more expertise in providing pump hire services than any other supplier. Our diverse range of pumps are used across many industries for ground dewatering, over pumping and fluid movement applications. Our clients choose our 24/7/365 services for everything from a one off pump hire to the design, installation and on

Read More
  • AllightSykes Pumps, Mobile mining technology

Sykes and Primax pumps are ideally suited for mining, construction, rental, industrial, municipal, agriculture, sewage and environmental applications.

Read More
  • American Turbine National Pump Company

The History of American Turbine Pump In December of 2012, the American Turbine Pump company was acquired by National Pump Company. American Turbine Pump products complement National Pumps product line by increasing availability of product and model type for a variety of applications. Since its founding, American Turbine Pump believed in producing a product that

Read More
  • Home AmeriPumps manufactures Sykes Pumps for North and

With pumps ranging from 4 inches to 16 inches and powered by engines, AmeriPumps has the pump set to fit your needs. AmeriPumps became the manufacturing arm of Sykes water pumps for the Western Hemisphere in 2001. Sykes has provided people around the world with reliable and powerful portable pumps since 1857.

Read More
  • New amp; Used Sykes Pumps For Sale FullyLoaded.au

Sykes 6`` x 6`` Stock No. sykes6 Type Pumps/Valves State Used HP 60hp hatz silent pac Fuel Not Supplied Sykes 60,000 gph Engine HP 60hp hatz silent pac Description ex sydney water board serviced ready for work . others in stock

Read More
  • Sykes Group HH220i Pump ferret.au

Sykes Group recently supplied a mine in Central Queensland with the HH220i pump to use in an area that was inaccessible in wet weather and can also flood but must be reliable. A proposal was put up to the mine to use the HH220i, but pontoon mount it on dry land, with the fuel being supplied from a

Read More
  • Pump Functions Sykes Pumps amp; Parts, AmeriPumps

As the pump is primed, liquid lifts a float which in turn vents the vacuum to atmosphere. When the pumps loses its prime, the float drops and the process starts over. The air handling capabilities of this system demonstrates why the Sykes Univac system is renowned world wide for the ability to perform nearly any pump job. Self Adjusting Vacuum Seal

Read More
  • Pump Hire for Quarries and Mines Sykes Pumps

At Sykes Pumps, we have more than 160 years experience delivering and installing solutions across a full spectrum of environments. This has allowed us to understand the unique requirements of mines and quarries while recognising that these are among the toughest environments to work in.

Read More
  • Products National Pump amp; Energy

National Pump amp; Energy. Address 3A/6 Innovation Parkway, Birtinya, QLD, 4575 Phone 1800 786 773 Fax (07) 5437 8573 Email [email protected]

Read More
  • Sykes New Zealand Ltd, Pumping Equipment, in Hornby

Sykes New Zealand Acoustic signalling equipment, motor vehicle trade Advertising signs, outdoor, electric Variable Message Signs amp; Lighting Towers Alarm and signalling equipment for underground mining Cables, measuring and signalling Cleaning equipment, mine tub, finda New Zealand

Read More
  • Sykes pumps deployed by IPG for major coal mine dewatering

The eight pumps are trailer mounted for ease of movement, and offer the mine the versatility of being able to move the units to where they are needed on the mine site. The Sykes pumps feature cleverly designed automatic priming capabilities based on a Venturi system that can deliver suction lifts of up to 9

Read More
  • New amp; Used Sykes Water Pump for sale Machines4u

CP 300i 1 sykes water pump , 425 liters per sec , 60 mtr head 2000ltr fuel tank base powered by a C9 ACERT diesel engine , full management , fitted with auto prime , ex mines WA , used as stand by pumps , low 6000 ho.

Read More