+86 15178133023

Opening hours

Mon - Sun : 07:00 - 23:00

gold mine test sales

• Pilgrim Mine, Arizona. 4,000+ acres For Sale with gold

Dec 09, 20160183;32;For Sale are 4,000+ acres of development or farming land in Northwestern Arizona, which includes an abandoned gold mine, the Pilgrim Mine. For more information contact owners at andreas

Read More
  • Idaho Gold Mining Claims Gold Properties 4 Sale United

Interested in the gold prospecting industry? We've got you covered, we offer affordable gold mining equipment and claims for sale in Idaho, USA. Call Gold Properties 4 Sale, today (208) 628 3691

Read More
  • Mining Claims For Sale. Some Of The Highest Quality Gold

High Grade Gold Mining Claims For Sale amp; Lease Some of the highest quality gold mining claims offered on today's market. The Claim Post The most trusted name in gold mining claim listings. Mining Properties For Sale in one of the most historically gold rich regions in the western United States. Placer amp; Hardrock Opportunities. Placer amp; hardrock gold mining and mineral exploration.

Read More
  • world wide listings of mining claims, mining properties

The Shawmut property is a high country gold mine located in west central Colorado. The mine sits at an elevation of roughly 11,800 above sea level. Despite the high location, the property is remarkably easy to Gold Mine In Colombia Gold mine in Colombia for sale or joint venture.

Read More
  • GOLD LEASES FOR SALE 99mines

Complete Prospecting outfit for sale due to ill health. Full mobile accommodation for two, near new quad bike, 4wd, 2 detectors with various coils, and includes two prospecting leases totaling 978 acres located in a major gold producing area 6 hours from Perth.reluctant sale. . Wiwo $55000. Mob 0488755712.

Read More
  • New amp; Used Mining For Sale in Australia

Find Mining For Sale at Trade Earthmovers. TradeEarthmovers.au is the home of Earthmovers amp; Excavators magazine and has over 40,000 new and used earthmoving amp; construction machinery items for sale across a wide range of categories including spare parts, excavators, transportable buildings, dozers, skid steers, backhoe loaders, machinery attachments, loaders, mini excavators and more.

Read More
  • Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska Gold

Jun 24, 20180183;32;Gold mining claims and other mining properties for sale or lease in Alaska. Jump to content. Estate Sale of Mining Claims in Petersville, AK Talkeetna Recording District near known areas for recreational Gold and other Mineral Mining. Active mining adjacent to claims. Several test runs through a high banker show $20 to $30 a yard

Read More
  • Gold mining claims Properties Mitula Property

230 Properties from $55,000. Find the best offers for your search gold mining claims. These mining claims have already got a couple of shafts down which are producing good stones. The claims are all set up for some one to come in and continue working.

Read More
  • Natural gold nuggets for sale. Buy gold nuggets from

Welcome to Gold Rush Nuggets Our goal is to be your 1 source for the finest quality gold nuggets and gold in quartz specimens. All of the gold nuggets for sale on this site have been hand selected for their exceptional beauty.

Read More
  • Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska Gold

Jun 24, 20180183;32;You just have to go get the gold. $145,000 or best offer. Mining equipment on site for sale (see below), if needed. For more information e mail [email protected] Mining equipment for sale near Coldfoot double deck 5' x 14' wash plant, 320 and 235B excavators, D9G and D8H dozers, 966C loader, 55KW and 20KW gen sets, box trailers, tools and supplies.

Read More
  • Hilltop Seclusion Gold Mine for Sale Oregon 2016 YouTube

The Hilltop Seclusion was historically mined for gold, and gold in quantity. Prior to 1900, over 750,000 ounces of rich, native gold had been extracted from the district.

Read More
  • Gold Fever Prospecting Mining Equipment, Gold Panning

Have a Prospecting Question? 1 888 985 MINE (6463) Need a GIFT for a prospector? How about a NEW Metal Detector or send them a Gold Fever GIFT CERTIFICATE. We have lots of fun Gift ideas for the Gold Prospector practice gold panning pay dirt concentrates all natural gold nuggets for sale tried and true gold prospecting equipment amp; supplies

Read More
  • Gold Rush Expeditions Mining Claims for Sale Gold Rush

Since 2004 Documented Mining Claims for Sale Lode Mining Claims Placer Mining Claims Patented Mining Claims Technical Mining Reports Mining Consultation. Ready to sell your mining property. Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc. can help Learn More. General Services Land verification, claim staking, claim filing, we do it all. Learn More.

Read More
  • USA Mines For Sale MineListings

Previously Producing Patented Gold Mine for Sale in the USA. $1.6 Billion Estimated amp; Inferred Resources including 80,000 tons in Mill Tailings. Devel . Located in Pinal County, Arizona, USA. Over $40,000 in metal found in 11+ acre from surface to 6 deep.

Read More
  • Gold Mining Equipment 911metallurgist

Gold Dredging Equipment amp; Machines For Sale (4) A Minero Artesanal license allows for Mining claims of up to 1000 Hectares and a Maximum Plant Capacity of 25 tons per day A Peque241;o Minero permit allows for Mining claims of up to 2000 Hectares with a Maximum Plant Capacity 350 tons per day.

Read More
  • AGE, Placer Mining Claims For Sale, California

Sep 19, 20190183;32;California. Placer Mining Claims For Sale. 20% OFF SELECTED CLAIMS Call our office to inquire Sale ends October 1, 2019

Read More
  • Buy, sale, rent, lease or partnership of gold mines

A place to list gold claims for sale, mineral claims for sale, mining claims for sale. This claims for sale listing service is sponsored by USGoldMaps . US Gold Maps is a highly trafficked site visited by persons interested in Gold Claim Locations, Gold Mining and Gold Prospecting.

Read More
  • Gold mining claims Properties Mitula Property

Close to 4 large gold mine company * 51mins to murrin murrin operation * 44mins to mt morgrans gold mine * 41mins to mt weld mine * 57mins 1

Read More
  • ArizonaMiningClaims Gold Mining Claims For Sale

We are your source for mining claims on Rich Hill, Stanton, Congress, and the Wickenburg area, home to the famous Vulture Mine. Rich Hill is the historic site of the 1863 gold rush where prospectors found potato size nuggets and could pick up off the ground as much as 25 pounds of gold a week(300/oz)

Read More
  • Gold Prospecting Equipment

Gold Prospecting Equipment, Panning Supplies, and Recreational Mining Gear We're proud to offer you America's largest selection of gold prospecting equipment if we don't have it, you probably don't need it

Read More
  • Mine Finder Gold Arizona Mining Claims For Sale BLM Registered

Arizona Mining Claims For Sale. Arizona Gold, Silver, Copper, Gemstones. Supersition, Bradshaw, Belmont, Harquahala, Lode, Placer, Mineral Rich Land, Gold Mine Sales

Read More
  • Search for Mines, Properties, Mineral Leases, Claims and

Four mining leases and a 65 square km of Exploration Permit for Minerals covering the area of interest. Gold easy to recover with brand new 100 tph trommel plant. Gold up to 98% fine.

Read More
  • Pilgrim Mine, Arizona. 4,000+ acres For Sale with gold

Dec 09, 20160183;32;For Sale are 4,000+ acres of development or farming land in Northwestern Arizona, which includes an abandoned gold mine, the Pilgrim Mine. For more information contact owners at andreas

Read More
  • Hilltop Seclusion Gold Mine for Sale Oregon 2016 YouTube

The Hilltop Seclusion was historically mined for gold, and gold in quantity. Prior to 1900, over 750,000 ounces of rich, native gold had been extracted from the district.

Read More
  • Search for Mines, Properties, Mineral Leases, Claims and

Four mining leases and a 65 square km of Exploration Permit for Minerals covering the area of interest. Gold easy to recover with brand new 100 tph trommel plant. Gold up to 98% fine.

Read More
  • Gold Prospecting Equipment

Gold Prospecting Equipment, Panning Supplies, and Recreational Mining Gear We're proud to offer you America's largest selection of gold prospecting equipment if we don't have it, you probably don't need it

Read More
  • All Mineral Property Listings Page Gold and silver mines

GoldAndSilverMines lists choice proven mining and mineral properties for sale worldwide. We specialize in gold mines, silver mines, copper mines, and a wide variety of industrial minerals. It is our desire to assist both buyers and sellers to secure a deal that makes everyone happy.

Read More
  • Gold Recovery Wash Plants and Equipment for Sale Diesel

Gold Trommel Wash Plants for Sale. Savona Equipment is one of the leading suppliers of placer mining equipment including gold wash plants. Our Placer mining equipment is used for the mining of alluvial deposits of minerals. Our inventory includes full production Gold Trommels, Gold Placer Plants, and Mining Wash Plants for Gold Mining.

Read More
  • Natural gold nuggets for sale. Buy gold nuggets from

Welcome to Gold Rush Nuggets Our goal is to be your 1 source for the finest quality gold nuggets and gold in quartz specimens. All of the gold nuggets for sale on this site have been hand selected for their exceptional beauty.

Read More
  • Gold and silver mines for sale, lease, or joint venture.

GoldAndSilverMines lists choice proven mining and mineral properties for sale worldwide. We specialize in gold mines, silver mines, copper mines, and a wide variety of industrial minerals including coal, oil and gas. It is our desire to assist both buyers and sellers to secure a

Read More
  • Buy Gold Nuggets and Specimens Gold Nuggets for Sale

We have many different types of gold nuggets for sale, placer, crystalline, crystals, octahedrons, trigons, cubes, hoppered, spinnel, ribbon, unique shaped, gold in quartz specimens, and much more. This is the most varied collection of gold specimens for sale that you will see anywhere.

Read More
  • Gold Mines for Sale MineListings

Patented Mine with Proven Gold Reserves of 673,871 ounces also containing silver and copper. The mine includes 3 contiguous lode claims totaling 131 a . Previously Producing Patented Gold Mine for Sale in the USA. $1.6 Billion Estimated amp; Inferred Resources including 80,000 tons in Mill Tailings.

Read More
  • Gold Mining Equipment for Sale

Manufacturers and suppliers of innovative gold mining equipment for sale. Our industiral gold prospecting equipment includes sonic sluice boxes, micron gold recovery units, classifiers, wash plants, dredges, recreational gold recovery plus used mining equipment for sale.

Read More
  • Idaho Gold Mining Placer and Lode Gold Mining Claims In

Placer and Lode Gold Mining Claims In Idaho. 2019 Mining Season. With the season already underway and several operations to manage, the owner is going to be in the field (out of cell service) for much of the mining

Read More
  • ProspectingTrader The Prospector's Trading Place

ProspectingTrader The Prospectors Trading Place New and Used Gold Mining and Prospecting Equipment and Supplies

Read More
  • Electronic Goldmine

Flojet GP40/4 Magnetic Drive, Sealless Centrifugal Pump 110V 50/60Hz Magnetically coupled centrifugal pump type Flojet GP40/4 features deep groove ball bearings, chemically resistant thermoplastics, brass spindle, Nitrile 'O' ring and SiFe ceramic magnet. Flow rate is 37 liters/minute (9.8 GPM). Has 2 21mm hose barbs. With 3 wire (ground, hot and neutral) cord for hookup.

Read More
  • Alaska Gold Mining Claims for $200 an acre Gold Prospectors

(Up to 126 g/t gold and up to 681 g/t silver). My age as well as lack of mining experience and money has prevented me from doing extensive testing but with testing by hand with shovel, bucket, classifier and pans we are getting gold within the top foot or two wherever we test. I would consider a partnership.

Read More
  • Properties Classifieds ICMJ Prospecting amp; Mining Journal

gold mines for sale ALASKA PLACER CLAIMS (Denali) 3 claims120 acres, good road, dredging open all season $12.5K. NEVADA LODE CLAIM(shipping ore up to 50 oz./ton in 1932 report) $45K.

Read More