+86 15178133023

Opening hours

Mon - Sun : 07:00 - 23:00

sioux valve face grinding machine model

• SIOUX MODEL 655 valve grinder face grinding machine w

SIOUX MODEL 655 valve grinder face grinding machine w/ 1710 high speed driver+ $2,200.00. From a Surplus sale, here we have a Sioux valve grinding outfit. You get the main unit model 655 the high speed angle grinder model 1710S, and a 1713B stone dresser, along with a bunch of stones, a couple extensions for the angle grinder, and other misc stuff.

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine 680 tools by owner

3 days ago0183;32;This Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine 680 from Sioux Tools Inc. of Sioux City, Iowa is in what I consider to be very good used condition (see pictures). For years we used this machine any time that we needed to re face valves when rebuilding motorcycle engines.

Read More
  • Online Auction Sioux Model 2001 Valve Face Grinder YouTube

Jul 24, 20130183;32;This machine will be sold in an online auction at hoffonlineauctions. Bidding ends August 13, 2013. Sioux Model 2001 Valve Face Grinder, .230 to 11/1

Read More
  • Sioux 655 Valve Face Grinder Tool Talk Forum Yesterday

I have already taken the old machine down cleaned and checked the run out on both Stem collet and the grinding wheel arbor, with manageable run out of less than .005 in the stem collet and between .002 and .003 on the Grinding wheel arbor. The Sioux 655 Face Grinder also came with a Sioux 1710 Valve Seat Grinder, which is at a local electric

Read More
  • New life for an old Sioux valve grinder.

Dec 27, 20110183;32;DICKEY, that is cool, very well done and a usefull machine now, even for valve grinding if needed. I have an old Black amp; Decker valve grinder that I use for odd grinding jobs at times. I did pick up a lot of info from the Sioux site for both my newly acquired valve seat grinder and for the 645 model valve grinder from the Sioux Tools site

Read More
  • SIOUX VALVE GRINDER Model 2001 $3,500.00 PicClick

sioux valve grinder model 2001 $3,500.00. sioux valve grinder model 2001 in excellent condition. came out of working shop. 6quot; capacity. includes coolant pump amp;

Read More
  • Valve Grinder New and Used Automotive Parts and

New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. Car and Truck Repair Parts Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 655 Valve Grinder Refacer. 325.00. View Details. Sioux 662 Valve Grinding Machine. 400.00. View Details. Black Decker 6320 Vibro centric Angular Valve Seat Grinder

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc.

Locate Sioux Valve on sale below with the largest variety of Sioux Valve anywhere online. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. Sioux Valve Vintage Sioux 1713 Valve Seat Grinding Wheel Stone Dressing Tool 1713 a Usa 119.95 View Item Details Sioux Valve Seat Grinder Waccessories 475.00 View Item

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Grinder Parts New and Used Automotive Parts

We offer a variety of Sioux Valve Grinder Parts for your automotive needs. No matter what you're driving, we have the right Sioux Valve Grinder Parts for your vehicle. New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. Sioux Valve Face Grinder Grinding Machine 623 Working.

Read More
  • Need Info on Sioux Parts practicalmachinist

Jun 08, 20150183;32;Guys I have a Sioux 2001 Valve Grinder I just picked up. It's missing a few parts and I need some info to duplicate a few of them. What I need is the two hubs that go on each side of the 7quot; valve face grinding wheel. I believe they are the same on the 680, 2001 and 2075 machines. If anybody has a

Read More
  • SIOUX VALVE GRINDER Valve Face Grinding Machine Model

SIOUX VALVE GRINDER Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 664 WORKS Listing in the Engineering Tools,Light Equipment amp; Tools,Business, Office amp; Industrial Category on eBid United States

Read More
  • Albertson amp; Co. / Sioux Tools, Inc. Publication Reprints

Sioux 680 Valve Face Grinding Machine Instructional manual and parts list in a combined 22 page document standards have changed over the years and information in old manuals as well as the old machines themselves may not meet modern standards. It is up to the individual user to use good judgment and to safely operate old machinery.

Read More
  • SIOUX Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 655 ebay

SIOUX Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 655 Valve Grinder Refacer. Item Information. Condition Used. Price US $325.00. $30 for 12 monthsopens a installment calculator layer * Adding to your cart. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Add to cart

Read More
  • Sioux Repair Parts Beam Equipment amp; Supplies

Machine Repair Parts; Sioux Repair Parts; Sioux Repair Parts. Sioux Model 645 valve grinder renew kit for serial number 0 34999. Kit includes 1 Gallon Valve Grinder OilVRO 1 1 Valve Face Grinder StoneK629 1 Stem Grinder StoneK648 1 Valve Chuck Drive Belt 14401 1 Grinder

Read More
  • SIOUX VALVE GRINDER Model 2001 $3,500.00 PicClick

sioux valve grinder model 2001 $3,500.00. sioux valve grinder model 2001 in excellent condition. came out of working shop. 6quot; capacity. includes coolant pump amp;

Read More
  • Sioux Car and Truck Shop Equipment for sale eBay

lt;pgt;Vintage SIOUX Model 129 Valve Seat Grinder with Stones And Tooling. I plugged the grinder in and it works but the trigger is stuck. the handle had broke off comes with what is shown in photos. Been in storage for several years. Make Offer sioux valve face grinding machine. Vintage Sioux model 650 Valve Seat Refacer Grinder. $599.99

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Refacer Replacement Belts

Replacement belts for Sioux Valve Grinding Machines. Click on the part numbers for belt detail pages. Please note that application information has been provided to us by the manufacturer. These belts are original equipment for unmodified valve grinders. We cannot guarantee the fitment of these belts on modified or altered Sioux valve grinding

Read More
  • Albertson amp; Co. / Sioux Tools, Inc. Publication Reprints

Sioux 680 Valve Face Grinding Machine Instructional manual and parts list in a combined 22 page document standards have changed over the years and information in old manuals as well as the old machines themselves may not meet modern standards. It is up to the individual user to use good judgment and to safely operate old machinery.

Read More
  • SIOUX VALVE GRINDER Valve Face Grinding Machine Model

SIOUX VALVE GRINDER Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 664 WORKS Listing in the Engineering Tools,Light Equipment amp; Tools,Business, Office amp; Industrial Category on eBid United States

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Grinder OEM, New and Used Auto Parts For All

Find Sioux Valve Grinder and other car and truck automotive parts and accessories on sale here. Shop for Sioux Valve Grinder today Sioux Valve Face Grinder Grinding Machine 623 Working. $550.00. Sioux Model 129 Sioux Model 129 Valve Seat Grinder With Stones 8 Pilots. $1,100.00.

Read More
  • sioux valve grinding machine eBay

sioux valve face grinding machine. C $398.68; or Best Offer; Calculate Shipping ; eBay determines this price through a machine learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. Save sioux valve grinding machine to get e mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Search refinements.

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Refacer Grinding Wheels

Grinding wheels for early model Sioux 620 machines through the late model Sioux 2075 valve grinders. We keep a large inventory of high quality OEM replacement grinding wheels for most makes and models of Valve Refacers. Several grains and grits are available for practically any application.

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Tools For Sale Shoppok

Sioux valve and seat grinding $795 (Wausau) This is a professional shop quality valve and seat grinding setup, any valve with a 1/4 inch stem or larger can be ground, plus on the other side of the machine you can clean up the valve stem end, and there is a setup for shaping the stones for grinding the seats in the cylinder head, mainly one grinds at 45 and 30 degree angles but you can have

Read More
  • Home Sioux Tools

SIOUX TOOLS Precision Tools for Precise Performance Sioux Tools is known around the world for quality, durability and performance. Our extensive lines of industrial power tools are engineered to make your job easier, safer and more efficient. We build tools that stand up to the demanding specifications required by todays industrial manufacturing, assembly and finishing

Read More
  • iBid Lot 6336 Sioux Model 645 L Valve Face Grinding

Sep 25, 20190183;32;Valve Face Grinding Machine . Description 1 each Sioux model 645 L valve face grinding machine with stand. Dimensions = (Dimensions when listed are over all ) See picture gallery. All surplus property is sold as is, where is. Surplus Property is not tested unless otherwise stated in

Read More
  • valve grinding machines practicalmachinist

Feb 11, 20140183;32;The machine that is made by Albertsons and Co is a Sioux. I owned an import car repair shop for 20 years, and my Albertsons and Co (Sioux) valve grinder, ground HUNDREDS if not thousands of valves for just about every exotic car you can imagine.

Read More
  • Sioux CSI Automotive Sales, Service amp; Parts

CSI Automotive Sales, Service amp; Parts. New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts Large Inventory Great Prices Sioux Valve Grinder Machine Model 645 L With Coolant Pump And Cabinet. 1,600.00. Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 655 Valve Grinder Refacer. 325.00. View Details. Sioux Rocker Arm Grinder 672a.

Read More
  • I H C ENGINE how to grind a valve face YouTube

Nov 30, 20120183;32;Sparks,, get back dog get back, valve facing almost explained, do your homework, watch the videos (a couple of youtube machine shop channels I would sugg

Read More
  • New life for an old Sioux valve grinder.

Dec 27, 20110183;32;DICKEY, that is cool, very well done and a usefull machine now, even for valve grinding if needed. I have an old Black amp; Decker valve grinder that I use for odd grinding jobs at times. I did pick up a lot of info from the Sioux site for both my newly acquired valve seat grinder and for the 645 model valve grinder from the Sioux Tools site

Read More
  • SIOUX VALVE FACE GRINDING MACHINE NO. 620 $200

Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine $525 (Kingman) Sioux Valve and Rocker Arm Refacing Machine, model 645.This machine was in storage ever since I retired my aircraft cylinder overhaul shop. It is a very nice machine that has the rocker arm attachment and can also be used to reface tappet bodies. Everything works including the coolant pump.

Read More
  • Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine govdeals

Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine. Machine No. 680 . Serial 0 11918 . Volts 115 . Amp 10 . Cycle 60 . Machine powers but is untested after that. The light does work. No oil in reservoir but pump was running. Oil line from pump to machine does need to be replaced. Sioux valve face grinding machine is being sold quot;AS ISquot;.

Read More
  • Amazon Valve Grinder

TOOGOO Air Operated Valve Lapper Automotive Engine Valve Repair Tool Pneumatic Valve Grinding Machine Valve Seat Lapping Kit Car Grind. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. $32.17 $ 32. 17. VALVE SEAT GRINDER STONE HOLDER SIOUX TOOL STAR DRIVE WITH 2 PILOTS amp; 5 STONES. $89.99 $ 89. 99. FREE Shipping Valve Seat amp; Face Cutter Set / Kit 15 Pcs Set for

Read More
  • Valve Machine Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc.

Locate Valve Machine on sale below with the biggest option of Valve Machine anywhere online. Valve Machine Sioux Valve Face Grinder Grinding Machine 623 Working 550.00 View Item Details 1940s Sioux Working Valve Grinding Machine 645 115 Volt Serial 20107 375.00 View Item Details Vintage Van Dorn Valve Resurfacer Machine Model Vr 500 299

Read More
  • Valve Machine Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc.

Locate Valve Machine on sale below with the biggest option of Valve Machine anywhere online. Valve Machine Sioux Valve Face Grinder Grinding Machine 623 Working 550.00 View Item Details 1940s Sioux Working Valve Grinding Machine 645 115 Volt Serial 20107 375.00 View Item Details Vintage Van Dorn Valve Resurfacer Machine Model Vr 500 299

Read More
  • Machine Replacement Parts Goodson Tools amp; Supplies

Replacement Parts. Sort by 000 1201 20 Replacement Trigger Switch for Kwik Way Valve Spindle Belt for Kwik Way SVS II Valve Grinder $17.99 001 1899 90 10quot; Chuck Belt for Kwik Way SVS II Valve Grinder $22.99 001 Replacement Chuck Balls for Sioux Valve Refacers $209.99

Read More
  • Valve Machine CSI Automotive Sales, Service amp; Parts

CSI Automotive Sales, Service amp; Parts. New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts Large Inventory Great Prices Sioux Valve Grinder Machine Model 645 L With Coolant Pump And Cabinet. 1,600.00. Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 655 Valve Grinder Refacer. 325.00.

Read More
  • valve grinding machine eBay

sioux valve face grinding machine. C $397.71; or Best Offer; Calculate Shipping ; 10 Watching. eBay determines this price through a machine learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. Save valve grinding machine to get e mail alerts and

Read More
  • Sioux CSI Automotive Sales, Service amp; Parts

CSI Automotive Sales, Service amp; Parts. New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts Large Inventory Great Prices Sioux Valve Grinder Machine Model 645 L With Coolant Pump And Cabinet. 1,600.00. Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine Model 655 Valve Grinder Refacer. 325.00. View Details. Sioux Rocker Arm Grinder 672a.

Read More